- National Public Health Week is this week! Go public health!
- Norovirus: Tara Parker-Pope has an article in the NYT about noro and how difficult it is to get rid of it. Take a look, and see CDC's page about noro for more information.
- Superbugs: This has been awhile, but it's an interesting Nick Kristof piece about antibiotics and the rise of superbugs and the implications of those superbugs.
- HIV prevalence in DC: Some promising news about the HIV epidemic in Washington, D.C. is explained in this article.
- Travel's impact on pandemics: An interesting Canadian study will analyze the impact of travel and travel restrictions on the H1N1 pandemic.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
National Public Health Week!
It's been awhile since I did a posting of interesting links. Enjoy!